Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Procrasta-eating.

My friend Steff has just coined the term' procrasta-eating'. I was procrastinating with a friend on-line today and we were talking about how much food we had eaten just so we could not study while we ate. I ate more food today then I have eaten all week. I even ate when I wasn't hungry, just because it was something to do. Even as we speak I am thinking of making myself an ice cream before I continue to finish my assignment.

Read what she has to say here: http://steffwantssugar.blogspot.com/2010/05/bedom-procrasta-eating.html

Do you procrasta-eat?

3 comments:

  1. I totally procrasta-eat! Toast, toast, toast. And tea. I basically need some tea and toast every half hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you!! at least it's toast and not chocolate mud cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be the opposite. More like procrasta-starving for me.

    ReplyDelete