Saturday, April 3, 2010

Show and Tell: Easter Edition.

I'm kind of sad I re-discovered this site on the eve of Easter Sunday. But only good things can come from it I guess. If you've never stumbled upon "This is Why You're Fat", then you really have no idea how bad food can actually get. I will commend some of the terrible dishes featured on this blog as quite creative. I really don't know why someone would say hmm... today I'm going to make a mug out of bacon! But someone did, and it went straight to: http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/.


Today I discovered one of the greatest answers on a school test I've ever seen. Yes I saw it on facebook after someone created a "fan group" dedicated to it, nevertheless it is completely genius. It contains logic, humour, and an intelligent answer earning the student an A+. Check it out below:

On Thursday I had the great pleasure of seeing Lady Gaga live. I don't feel that a one paragraph summary will do the show justice so hopefully I'll get around to posting an actual review. She was brilliant though! The next morning both my parents were eager to hear how she was. My dad even sat to look at photos after hearing all about the show on talkback radio! This single reaction tells me she has a long career ahead of her.










Next week is week 8 for Murdoch University students and we have ANOTHER study break already! I'm not liking these early study breaks. It means that we have a 6 week block of classes, as opposed to a 5 week block which was in place last year, leading up to the end of semester. The last few weeks of semester is always the busiest time. Usually a lot of units will have assignments due in the last 3 weeks of semester, and I know I've got a few. The smart thing to do would be to catch up on my work this study break and get a head start on assignments due in the coming weeks. But you know as well as I do that this probably won't happen. ;)

Have a lovely Easter, and study break!

Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment