Monday, March 29, 2010

Wahey, That looks cool!

Don't you just love that feeling when you submit something you've been stressing over for weeks? It's the biggest relief, especially when you know you don't have anything else due until another fortnight. You can finally have a good nights sleep without worrying how you're going to form that one sentence that's been bugging you for days. Yes, that feeling is a good one. So until I begin stressing about my next due date I'm going to saviour this moment for a while...

Did anyone notice those strange drawings around campus lately? One of them was a combination of blue circles filled with different pictures. Another, next to the pay phone near the walk way to the ECL lecture theatres, featured a bunch of coloured drawings all intertwined together like one big grapevine.

Well today the big surprise was revealed - for those who knew there was a big surprise anyway. I was speaking to a couple of friends today who hadn't noticed the writing on the ground at all. I'm not exactly sure what's going on in bush court at the moment, but whatever it is it looks awesome.


Hopefully the big mystery will be revealed soon. So stay tuned! As soon as I find out I'll let you all know what's going on.

1 comment: