Saturday, March 20, 2010

Show and Tell: Edition 1.

They never fail to please. Ok Go! Have released two videos for their latest single "This Too Shall Pass" and both are as great if not better than their infamous video for "Here It Goes Again". Check out my favourite below and follow this link to view the other vid on youtube.



You may have heard of a young girl who likes shoes... alot. She writes a blog called Sea of Shoes. I try to keep an eye on her postings, she has an awesome fashion sense. To date these are by far my favourite shoes she's shared with us. Check out her blog to see why she is quickly moving up in the fashion world.


I can't hold my breath any longer. Has anyone noticed the recent controversy surrounding Lady Gaga? Her new video features.... wait for it... two girls kissing! Shocking I know, *rolls eyes*. It's been a while since I've actually liked the work of a Pop Star (will someone get rid of Kesha now!). She's a work of art and that reflects in her music videos. I respect that she's broke because she spends her earnings on elaborate stage settings and costumes. I also respect that she's open about her sexuality and does not care for petty media who condemn her for portraying two girls making out. Get over it, it's the 21st century.


Well it's official, chat roulette is taking over.I haven't been brave enough to give it a try yet, I'm a little worried I'll land some guy in the nude and I don't know what I'd do if I saw this. If you're not aware of chat roulette its a new web cam concept that sees you paired randomly with a chat partner from around the world. There's been a couple of lucky people who have landed the likes of Ashton Kutcher and Paris Hilton. Did I say lucky? Maybe not the best adjective to use in that sentence. My favourite video of a chat roulette session is of this guy who serenades randoms with his piano while ad-libbing.



And that's what's caught my eye this week! Hopefully I'll have something interesting to say about university soon. Is it just me or do people generally become seriously unmotivated in their third year of uni? I have an essay due in a week, so I better get motivated soon!

Till next time,
Jess.

2 comments:

  1. loved that video, so scary how many seedy old men came up. good laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, have you braved the chat roulette realm yet?

    ReplyDelete