Monday, February 15, 2010

Remind me to wear comfy shoes next time.

Well today was... eventful. This morning got off to a nice start when I realised I started at 11:30 and not 10:30. Then I reached the train station and missed the train by a fraction of a second, too bad I had to top up my smart rider anyway so I wasn't too bummed about that. I had company on the train ride which helps pass the time, considering I didn't have any reading material just yet. When we reached Murdoch we decided to walk to the campus, seeing as there was a line for the bus and it wasn't such a bad day. It was 11:10 by this time. I was a little worried I wouldn't make it to my lecture on time. Mainly because I had missed the first train, but also because I had no idea where it was. Yes, it's my third year at Murdoch and I'm still getting lost!!

The lecture theatre was VBS 3.023 so I assumed it had something to do with veterinary sciences. I was pretty close. The first building I went to wasn't right and some helpful science student showed me where to go. I made it on time, but I would just like to take this time to say that public relations lectures should not be given in the veterinary building. It's just confusing!

After a 2 hour wait and a catch-up with a friend (who had to wait 4 hours for his next class!) I made my way to my first tutorial of the year. A few familiar faces were present, something I'm hoping will continue throughout the year. But in this class I was given a little bit of a shock. Turns out my amazingly magnificent streak of no exams is over. o-v-a-h-ovah! I'm a little devastated at this thought. It basically means that I need to put in this semester and remember things beyond week 14, something I haven't had to in quite a while. I guess I deserve it though, my luck so far has been too good.

I hope you all had a good start to the week!

Here's to an awesome year filled with productivity (Pfft, yeah right... I'm the worst procrastinator ever), fun times at the tav and an abundance of HD's!

Jess.

P.S

The title for this blog refers to me walking home from the train station this afternoon in inappropriate ballet flats. I decided to take these off and walk bare foot. Bad bad bad idea....

In other news: There is a sample song on my computer called "Kalimba". It is by Mr. Scruff and from an album called Ninja Tuna. I am impressed windows, I am impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment