Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I know I'm sick when...

I can watch cricket for an hour without getting bored.

Today I woke up at 7am had a shower and went to work. At 12pm I was sent home because my energy levels were just pathetic and my nasally voice must have reached the point of annoying. When I got home I collapsed on the couch, it was the best feeling in the world. I then had a nice conversation with my dad about why Tony Abbott is actually pretty awesome at times and why Kevin Rudd can be just plain frustrating.

I then went and watched the September Issue, Anna Wintour is some form of God. This realigned my old passion for being a magazine editor so I then went ahead and googled WebZines. I then fell asleep listening to Devendra Banhart. Then when I woke up I watched cricket, I was mildly entertained by the enthusiasm demonstrated by the Indian cheerleaders.

I'm now watching the 7pm project for the first time in a gazillion years.

I hope no one else catches this awful cold! And for all the first years, I hope week 2 of your first semester is going well. Drop me a line sometime! =]

Peace, Love and happiness!

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment