Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 1

Holy smoke! It's that time of the year again. Usually I'm giddy with excitement and can't wait to get back to uni to see  all the friends I've left. But today... I'm feeling a little unmotivated. This may be due to several things:

A. I have to get on a train this morning, something I haven't done in a couple of months.
B. I signed a part time contract at work the other day - I'm a little scared about the added workload.
C. I kind of liked working all the time and NOT having to study.

Pretty much all of the above sum up why I'm a little stressed at the moment.

But I'm all equipped to begin my journey into final year today. So I'm going to go pack my bag (I still don't have a bag set aside... pretty slack really and I really should have done it last night), get dressed and jump on a train.

Let me know how you're first day went today and I'll give an update when I get home. Also if you're a first year - How are you feeling about starting university this year?

Jess.


No comments:

Post a Comment