Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day's off are AMAZING!

I can't remember the last time I was this impressed to have a day off. I went to bed at 11:30 last night - which is early for me lately. I woke up at 10am this morning and all I've done is lazily wake up and begin some homework.

The past month has been absolutely hectic. My work hours have increased, the website I'm working on has launched, I've been to 4 gigs (including a 2 day festival and a comedy night), handed in 2 essays, and have still managed to have a social life. I've just looked at my diary, and tomorrow it all starts again for the month of November. Why is the end of the year so intense?!

Currently I am writing what was meant to be a weekly assignment, updating this blog, studying for a test and chatting on facebook. Now that's what I call balance.

Also, check out what I found while studying in library:



Funky, huh?

- Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment