Thursday, January 28, 2010

When does semester 1 start?

I thought it was about time I double checked when semester 1 starts for Murdoch uni students. So I jumped online and had a look at the time-table. I thought this would be an easy task with the site telling me exactly what I needed to know in a simple to read format. But no... no.... this was not the case. I ended up finding the date that seemed right to me amongst a pile of other start dates, posting it on facebook and asking my fellow uni friends whether or not it was right.

Just in case your in the same position as me, or if you just haven't bothered to look yet (come on, we're students it took me this long to get to it!), here is the date:

15th of February

Enjoy what little time of the holidays you have left, and for those going to Good Vibrations (you lucky things) good luck getting up the next morning =]

Jess.


No comments:

Post a Comment